Sunday, July 5, 2009

Suprise


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!



The suprise birthday dinner was lovely. Seeing her shocking reaction as we all hid and yelled 'suprise' was priceless. Seeing another human so happy is like no other. Their smiles and laughs and especially seeing that glow about them, nothing can beat that. We all had our own little conversation through-out the table and since we were rather loud a family of four left for a different table. Nik and I purchased Lauren the most sweetest birthday present, well that's what we think. A 61cm gum ball machine, the beatles poster and a Michael Jackson:Number one hits dvd. I treated myself to a plate of steak with spare ribs. It was satisfying but didn't fill me up enough. Then the night ended with some vinalla ice-cream cake with flakes of chocolate in the middle.
I love you Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment