Friday, November 13, 2009

Reality

You are gone. I feel empty. A hollow pit within my stomache. It feels like a savage animal as come along and ripped a part of me away. I feel different. A feeling i have not felt before. I've never seen you cry. It felt like a thousand bricks piled up on my chest at the sight of your tears. Each time you wrapped your arms around me i knew the hold had to end, so i struggled to pull myself away. I could feel my tears all wet on the tip of your nose, I could feel your hands wipe my tears, i could feel your hand cupping my cheek. From the start, I knew this was going to be the result. But I'd rather deal with the emotional pain then not having you as a part of my life. You are a person that i cannont and will not lose. You brought me joy, you brought me laughter and thats something i am ever so grateful for. Today, I got to trace around your smooth lips. I got to feel your lips against mine, for the very last time.. This is it. From today it's no longer us, it's just me and you. I have to learn the reality of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment